4. Why is my site not seen in search engines?
- Flash splash screens for a home page
- More pictures than words
- Nobody is linking to you
- You may not be using search engine optimized web design
- Do not use duplicate content in your site
- Navigation should be simple
My site is seen in search results but not in the keywords that I want Your site may not be seen while you crawl the keywords because there are no headlines, subheadings, Meta title, and subtitle, within links, Meta keywords and images. You should at least target no more than two or three related key phrases per page of your site.