* SEO Strategy based on your business objectives and goals for the SEO Campaign.
* Analysis details on the reason(s) for current search engine performance.
* Website Optimization requirements based on Comprehensive Website Analysis.
* How to select the right keywords and detailed keyword analysis steps. One of the most important aspects of SEO - often under looked.
* How to optimize your website - ideas on selecting target pages for keywords, strategies on optimizing Title, Meta Keywords and Meta Description Tags, H1, H2 Tags, Image Alt Tags.
* Content Optimization Strategies and steps to develop keyword rich SEO Content.
* Link Popularity Building strategies and how to get incoming links. Detailed information on various link building options like directory submissions, article submission, PR News Release submissions, forums, blogs, social media optimization, etc. How to use internal link building to get links to your site from the word go!
* How to submit your website to major search engines, how to create & submit google sitemap.
* Reporting and Tracking strategy including how to check current rankings, use Google Analytics for more detailed analysis and how to use it for continuous improvements in your SEO Strategy.
* Understand Black Hat Techniques clearly so that you can avoid being black listed or rankings dropped by major search engines.
* Information on tools used by SEO Experts (majority of them are free!).
* Tools, Tips, Strategies to stay on top....
SEO Consulting Packages
Our SEO Consultation Packages are below, Contact Us for more details.(http://www.indiaseos.com)
Search engine optimization (SEO) expert Steve told indiaseos.com there are various tips businesses can use to boost their online attendance.
Businesses should think about starting near the beginning, as it can take up to six months for aggressive search terms to see results during a Google search, says the expert.
Those results, which in turn translate to a top page rank, come from well-positioned keywords from real content. Website owners should make a list of the top 20 search keywords that are applicable to their product or service, and make appropriate content that uses the terms.
However, using too many keywords in one article story, or the same one multiple times, can be detrimental to a business' search engine optimization (SEO) goals. Search engines, such as Google, will know keyword stuffing and ignore the site.
Finally, finding a search engine optimization (SEO) expert who knows a company's business well can help in terms of creating engaging satisfied for the site.