This is the reason why SEO is so very significant to your website. To put it simply, if your site is not optimized for the search engines, it is very likely that your website will not pay for it the first year you are in business and you will have very few visitors. Taking a stab at doing your own SEO work might prove damaging if you don't know what you are doing.
So to help you rapidly understand what you should not do, here's a simple list of things to watch out for and avoid.
1. Do not include hyperlinked keywords in your webpage footer when the linked pages contain less than 300 words. An inadequate amount of content will not get those pages indexed in the search engines.
2. Fix all broken hyperlinks to the internal as well as external pages in your site. Search engines will not index your website if it is riddled with linking errors.
3. Search engines love content. If you give very little information for your web visitor, and you fill your WebPages with just pay-per-click code, advertising banners and outbound links to affiliate products, the search engines view your website as not containing valuable written information that visitors are desperate to get.
4. Not obtaining any backlinks from high page ranking websites makes your website appear insignificant to the search engines. Do not overlook the significance of backlinks.
5. Do not manipulate your HTML source code to have the search engines like Google, Yahoo etc to "think" that your website is about one topic when in fact you've no content on that page or else within your web site that has anything to do with the keyword phrases or page description. For instance, if you sell expensive fishing lures, yet your keywords cite the name of a world celebrated winner of fishing contests that would be tricking your web visitor. The search engine algorithms are being built to unindex or else not index sites that try to trick the consumer.
6. Do not use any abbreviations or shortened terms for your web pages. Search engines like to see keyword-rich page names. Select consistent formatting for your naming conventions, such as if you create a page that is specifically about roasting espresso coffee beans, and then do not name your page recb.html. In its place, name the page roasting-espresso-coffee-beans.html.
7. Do not make the mistake of never changing the content on your website. New, fresh, and informative content is what keeps your website ranking high in the search engines. Leaving your website alone for a year and keeping the content static will not bring new visitors to your website.
Are you prepared to learn how to send more traffic to your site and increase sales faster than you thought possible?
Labels: india search engine optimization, india SEOs, Internet Marketing, Search engine marketing, search engine optimization, search engine optimization company, search engine ranking, SEO, Seo india